Reflexology is the application of pressure to reflex points all over the feet, these are connected to the organs and systems of the body. It can help prevent illness, disease and boost the bodies natural healing. It relieves stresses and strains of everyday life and helps the body to work more efficiently.
Reflexology is primarily used as a holistic therapy addressing a wide range of health concerns such as stress, anxiety, illness, pre-menstrual symptoms, back pain, indigestion, fatigue, IBS, and depression.
Foot Reflexology can help replace the natural massaging effects of walking barefoot and the techniques stimulate nerve endings in the feet which in turn have health benefits for the entire body. Foot reflexology invigorates tired, aching and sore feet.
Some benefits of Reflexology
- Relaxation and Stress Relief
- Improved Circulation
- Pain Relief
- Restoring energy flow
- Stimulation of the immune and nervous systems
- Improving elimination of toxins in the body
- Stimulating the body’s own healing processes
- Encouraging a feeling of well-being
- Improved balance between body, mind and spirit.